Ten Important Site Selection Questions
- Does your company employ a person whose specific job responsibility is site selection?
- Do you know who your typical customer is? Have you developed a customer profile?
- Does your company have minimum site selection standards and requirements?
- Besides demographics, does your company look at psychographics?
- Has your company recently completed any customer surveys?
- Does your company use drive times or radii to identify customer trade areas?
- Would you classify your business as being convenience or destination oriented?
- What type of anchor business(es) do you typically like to be near?
- Which one type of business provides your business with the greatest amount of synergy?
- Is there one shadow business you always look for when making site selection decisions?
" Everything you need to know in order to find a "home run" location for your business can be found in this gem of a book. "